Nutrition and Health

As Hippocrates said, and as nutriceutical researchers reconfirm today, food is, for better or for worse, our daily medication. But decades of intensive chemical agriculture have destroyed the soils, and radically depleted the foods they produce from these soils, depriving them of those vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and the whole wide range of nutrients essential for maintaining health. In the last 20 years, there has been a decrease in essential nutrients in the foods we eat up to 80%: while the deficiencies of these nutrients in western populations have reached endemic proportions.

To this must be added that foods are generally made further harmful by the extensive use of pesticides, fertilizers, heavy metals, hormones, antibiotics, GMOs, etc .; and that the further industrial treatment of foods, which completes the destruction of the few remaining nutrients, adds a whole series of ingredients (preservatives, dyes, artificial fats and flavor enhancers) which, in synergy with each other and with the toxic substances already introduced from chemical agriculture, they end up transforming food into real tools for the body’s progressive poisoning. The use of organic food preserves us at least from the latter type of damage, but only to a small extent can it compensate for the nutritional deficiencies produced by the radical deterioration of the soil.

The price we all pay for this production of “sick” food is very high! The “constitutional terrain”, in other words the energetic, metabolic, immune and basically psychosomatic imprinting that constitutes the basis of the health of each individual, is now very compromised. This means that the body’s ability to respond to ever-increasing environmental attacks on health has radically decreased; as well as the body’s self-healing capacity, on which all natural approaches to health and therapy have always been based.


In this way, synthetic food supplements are used (multiminerals, multivitamins) which, however, seem to have a very questionable impact on the health of consumers.

These supplements are not recognized by our body as food, they are poorly assimilated, in the worst case they end up generating real negative effects. For example, it has been discovered that synthetic or isolated beta-carotene supplements are even oxidants, and that only the carotenes naturally present in foods can be truly antioxidants.
In an important study by the University of Oxford, the supplement for five years, on over 20,000 participants, of high daily quantities of synthetic vitamins (600 mg. Of Vit. E; 250 mg. Of Vit. C; 20 mg. beta-carotene) has not produced any benefit in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.

Recently, it has been shown that isolated and / or synthetic vitamin E again has oxidizing effects while it has always been known that calcium carbonate, the main supplement for osteoporosis, is only assimilated around 4% (and it is not clear where end the remaining 96%)!
We are therefore close to an unprecedented dilemma and with no apparent way out: the foods are lacking in nutrients but, the synthetic supplements used to make up for the deficiencies, are scarcely assimilable, to the point that the health authorities themselves tell us to take on nutrients from foods which, however, as mentioned, do not have them. So?

An effective way to overcome this dilemma is to introduce primordial nutrients with such a nutritive and energetic charge in the diet that they can adequately reconstitute the constitutional terrain of individuals:

a) wild green superfoods, in particular wild blue-green microalgae, which as photosynthetic bacteria are the first and most primordial life form of the planet, and still today the basis of the entire food chain;

b) the powerful probiotics and digestive enzymes typical of the human gastrointestinal tract, organisms active since the beginning of life and, as they have adapted during the course of evolution to the human organism, capable of restoring the correct gastrointestinal functionality that is the basis of every true health.